What does Mark propose?
• My priority is for every person of our southside La Crosse neighbor- hoods to know that I have the time and commitment to hear and learn your concerns.
• No matter what the issues, whether for community safety, property protection or economic opportunity, I am committed to knowing your perspective and thoughts, and I will carry our message to the halls of local government.
• I will work for healthy and vibrant city government so we can all feel that our town is the best place to live and raise a family.
Who is Dr. Mark?
• My family moved to La Crosse in 2010 when I joined the medical staff at Gundersen Hospital to practice pediatric critical care.
• My wife, Mary, is a native of Wisconsin who keeps me rooted in the heritage of our state.
• My son receives excellent education in the La Crosse school district and is currently enrolled at Central
• Our wannabe cow dog, Marlo, loves to chase deer if only we would let him.
Why does Mark ask to serve?
• Now retired from medical practice I remain committed to service.
• I believe that local government works best when we remember that we are all neighbors and that we need each other’s respect.
• By caring for one another’s wellbeing, we make our place to live the best that it can be for everyone.
Where can I vote on April 6?
Voters in the 13th district are eligible.
Our polling place is at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (4141 Mormon Coulee Road)
Polls are open 7:00am to 8:00pm